Total daily points = Today’s points + 0.5(Prior 7-day point average) + 0.25(Prior 30-day point average)
Points are distributed as follows:
- Running a Smart Node for 6 hours = 25,000 points
- Running a Lite Node for 6 hours = 100 points
- For every $1 spent from using your referral code = 10 points
- Ex: Referring someone who buys a smart node priced at $4000 would be: $4000*10 points= 40,000 points for that referral’s purchase
- Once you receive your daily points you are then distributed IZE by the percentage of daily points you contributed to the total community pool of points that day.
Let’s say Sarah runs 2 Smart Node and 5 Lite Nodes today and refers a friend who buys a Smart Node license priced at $3900.
+ 50,000 points (2 Smart Node ran for 6 hours)
+ 500 points (5 Lite Nodes ran for 6 hours)
+ 80,000 (Referral bought 2 Smart Nodes price at $4,000 each)
+ 12,750 points (Prior 7-day average * 0.5)
+ 6,375 points (Prior 30-day average * 0.25)
= 149,625 points total
Now let’s say this happened in the first year of distribution where ≈ 68,493,150 IZE is distributed per day, and 100,000,000 points were earned between the entire Galvan community that day. Since Sarah earned ≈ 0.15% of the total daily community points, she would equally earn ≈ 0.15% of the IZE that was distributed on that day, which would be ≈ 102,740 IZE
Disclaimer: IZE is a digital reward distributed through the Galvan node network according to predetermined smart contracts. IZE is designed to have utility on the Galvan platform for the purchase of Galvan products and services, although other cryptocurrencies may be used as well. IZE is not available for purchase from Galvan. IZE is not an investment product and may never have any value. Galvan node owners should not expect to recognize any value from IZE other than its utility with Galvan. Although Galvan plans to undertake efforts to become a successful business, it is highly likely that IZE’s value will not correlate with the success or failure of Galvan.