1. Sign into your Galvan Account
2. Click on Wallet on the left-hand navigator
If you do not have a Galvan Wallet setup, you will not see the bridge display
3. Enter the amount of IZE Rewards (Layer 2) you would like to convert to IZE ERC-20 Token (Layer 1) in the first box
The minimum amount you can convert is 1001 IZE. This allows the bridge fee and gas fee to be covered.
4. Once you enter an amount, the second box will display the estimated IZE ERC-20 Tokens you will receive. Fees are deducted in this estimation.
If you would like to convert all your IZE Rewards to IZE ERC-20 Tokens you can click the MAX button under the From IZE box.
5. You will get an overview of the estimated bridge fee, gas fee, and the amount of time it may take to execute your transfer
6. Click Review Transfer
8. Enter your Galvan Wallet Passcode
9. Click Transfer
10. You will then see a confirmation screen that your transfer has been initiated.
11. Click Done
Once your transfer is complete you will see the IZE ERC-20 Tokens in your Galvan Wallet. Transferring from IZE Rewards (Layer 2) to IZE ERC-20 Tokens (Layer 1) will not show in your transaction history until it shows in the IZE ERC-20 Galvan Wallet (may take up to 24 hours).
Disclaimer: IZE is a digital reward distributed through the Galvan node network according to predetermined smart contracts. IZE is designed to have utility on the Galvan platform for the purchase of Galvan products and services, although other cryptocurrencies may be used as well. IZE is not available for purchase from Galvan. IZE is not an investment product and may never have any value. Galvan node owners should not expect to recognize any value from IZE other than its utility with Galvan. Although Galvan plans to undertake efforts to become a successful business, it is highly likely that IZE’s value will not correlate with the success or failure of Galvan.