The following instructions are specific to Node Engine. Galvan does not endorse or promote Node Engine however, it is a popular selection within our blockchain community. There are a number of VPS providers available and the following is just one example of how that setup would function.
1. Sign up for a Node Engine Account here.
2. Once your account is created, click Start Hosting
3. On the subscription screen under Community, select Galvan and choose your quantity of Smart and/or Lite nodes you would like to host.
1 Node Engine server can support up to 100 Lite Nodes or 1 Smart Node
4. Click Proceed to Checkout
5. A payment summary will be displayed and you can enter your Credit Card information
6. Click Pay
7. Enter the e-mail address and password you use for your Galvan Account
8. Click Deploy
Your Galvan node is now running
To Check the Status of Your Node Through Galvan's website
After installation, you can check the status of your Galvan node at any time by logging into the Galvan Dashboard and seeing how many "nodes online" there are. You can also check in the node software installed on your computer as well as your reward history inside the Galvan Dashboard.
If for any reason your nodes are offline you can check on your server status by logging into your Node Engine Account here.