If you need to upgrade your node software to V2 please read the following information:
1. Cancel/destroy servers currently running on other VPS providers.
2. Follow the instructions here to set up your servers again in order to run V2 node software.
The following instructions are specific to Block Fabric. Galvan does not endorse or promote Block Fabric however, it is a popular selection within our blockchain community. There are a number of VPS providers available and the following is just one example of how that setup would function.
1. Sign up for a Block Fabric Account here.
2. Once your account is created, click Start Hosting
3. On the subscription screen under Community, select Galvan and choose the quantity of Smart and/or Lite nodes you would like to host.
1 Block Fabric server can support up to 20 Lite Nodes or 1 Smart Node
4. Click Proceed to Checkout
5. A payment summary will be displayed and you can enter your Credit Card information
6. Click Pay
7. Enter the e-mail address and password you use for your Galvan Account
8. Click Deploy
Your Galvan Node Software is now running
Please note, you can only deploy 25 Smart Node instances at a time. If you need to deploy more than 25 please do so in multiple transactions.
If for any reason your nodes are offline you can restart your server by logging into your Block Fabric Account here.
Please note: It is your responsibility to monitor the status of your node and ensure your Galvan node software is running. Your Galvan instance displaying "Running" or "Active" as the status, is NOT an indication of your Galvan software running. You can check the status by logging into your Galvan dashboard.