What is the difference between Galvan and IZE?
• Galvan is the blockchain
• IZE will be a digital reward for the blockchain (ERC-20)
• Max Supply of IZE: 50,000,000,000
• Max Node Supply: 100,000 Smart Nodes
• Halving’s to date: 0
• ETH Contract: Coming Soon
How do you earn IZE?
• Through a Node or Smart Node
What is a Lite Node vs a Smart Node?
• A Lite Node is a way to get started to earn rewards, it’s a limited Smart Node License.
• A Smart Node is a full license that you can earn maximum rewards.
What is Proof-of-Action?
• That is the term used for the algorithm for the Galvan mining protocol.
There will also be a halving each year. This means that in the first year: 25,000,000,000 IZE will be distributed, in the second year: 12,500,000,000 IZE will be distributed, and so on…
May be subject to change before the Galvan Blockchain distribution goes live.
Disclaimer: IZE is a digital reward distributed through the Galvan node network according to predetermined smart contracts. IZE is designed to have utility on the Galvan platform for the purchase of Galvan products and services, although other cryptocurrencies may be used as well. IZE is not available for purchase from Galvan. IZE is not an investment product and may never have any value. Galvan node owners should not expect to recognize any value from IZE other than its utility with Galvan. Although Galvan plans to undertake efforts to become a successful business, it is highly likely that IZE’s value will not correlate with the success or failure of Galvan.