1. Once logged into the Galvan Web App, click the person icon on the top right of the screen.
1. Click the Account icon on the bottom left of the screen
2. Click Account Profile
3. Click Change Account Password
4. Enter your new password, and password confirmation
5. Click Save
Please note: By changing your password to login to Galvan, you also need to update your Node Software credentials as well (Desktop Client and/or VPS)
If you are unable to sign into your account, you can request a new password.
1. Click on Forgot Password on the login page on the app.
2. You will then be prompted to enter the email address associated to your account
3. Check your email for a link to reset your password
4. Return to the Galvan Web App login page and use your new credentials to login to your account